Our partner is a rapidly growing FinTech that is re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their money. The company aims to make personal finance transparent, efficient, and meaningful so that our understanding of wealth is re-defined to how we live, not what we own.
The company follows the Spotify Engineering model, a setup utilising 8 cross-functional teams led by a squad leader. Currently, they are looking for two knowledgeable, motivated and passionate Middle and Senior Backend Engineers to join their teams.
Knowledge and experience:
• 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer using Java or Kotlin
programming language (for Middle Engineers)
• 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer using Java or Kotlin
programming language (for Senior Engineers)
• A track record of successfully delivering software projects following Microservices
patterns and Cloud Native approaches
• Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge and skills in the Spring framework, including
Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, Spring Kafka and Spring Security
• Experience in using RDBMS, such as PostgreSQL, and NoSQL databases, such as
MongoDB and Redis
• Experience in using distributed event stores such as Apache Kafka
• Familiarity with Docker containerisation and Kubernetes-based service deployment and
• Understanding of automated cloud-based CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of exception handling, monitoring and alerting facilities, such as Elastic Cloud
• Practical experience in writing technical documentation
• Familiarity with project management tools like Confluence and Jira.