Our partner is a rapidly growing FinTech that is re-defining how individuals and families connect and engage with their money. The company aims to make personal finance transparent, efficient, and meaningful so that their understanding of wealth is re-defined to how we live, not what we own.
The company’s Front-end Chapter is made up of 10 outstanding Engineers who are developing innovative experiences for their users. Due to business growth they are looking for a driven and passionate frontend developer in Bulgaria to support the team deliver a research-driven and up- to-date product on time.
Knowledge and experience:
• 3+ years of experience in a front-end developer or similar position using
• Comprehensive and in-depth knowledge and skills relating to the React library, including
Redux and Redux-Saga
• Experience working with MobX
• Familiarity with automated CI/CD pipelines, preferably Jenkins based
• Familiarity with TDD principles, including modern testing tools such as Jest, TS-mockito,