Our partner is a global business-to-business information services business. They provide price discovery, essential market
intelligence and events. Our strategy is to be embedded in clients’ critical workflow. The company manage a portfolio of businesses in markets where information, data and convening market participants are valued. They serve markets which are semi-opaque, that is, where information which organisations need to operate effectively is hard to find.
This is a unique opportunity to join the the company. We are looking to
Bulgaria for the next phase of company’s growth in Technology, building out a highly skilled team that will enable the product development to accelerate their product delivery and scale our business.
Knowledge and experience:
• Strong grasp of OOP, concurrency, distributed and cloud computing concepts
• Strong experience with .NET /C# with some of:
• Microsoft Azure (Service Fabric, Blob Storage, Service Bus, Event Hubs)
• Databases including relational (SQL Server) and NoSQL (CosmosDB)
• Data Warehousing (Azure Databricks)
• Experience with distributed programming protocols and infrastructure including:
• Web protocols – REST, WebSockets (SignalR), gRPC
• Messaging and caching - Service Bus, Redis