Our partner is a high-growth organisation with a clear purpose. The company is fuelled by values that brings them all together and are united by a collective passion to make a difference. They are supported by a working model that we call “Working 3.0” that is based on flexibility and trust, which allows them to bring our best selves to work every day.
The Site Reliability Engineer is a full-time position in company’s Sofia, Bulgaria office. In this role, reporting to the Lead Site Reliability Engineer working as part of a global team including Engineers, Business Analysts and Product Developers and Security, the Site Reliability Engineer will enable teams to deliver major new functionalities and make major contributions to projects that make a difference to their customers both in our existing markets such as Metals, Forest Products and Agriculturals and new markets such as energy transition.
Knowledge and experience:
• Experience with Azure or AWS cloud services
• Experience in Configuration management using Ansible, Terraform or other
configuration management tools.
• Linux and Windows administration skills
• Solid understanding and experience with DevOps best practices and principles
• Experience working in a web hosting environment
• Experience working within Java or .NET environments
• Excellent knowledge of one or more scripting languages preferably Bash or
• Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker
• Knowledge of orchestration technologies including Kubernetes or Service Fabric
• Understanding of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, firewall and load balancing
• Monitoring tools and techniques (Splunk, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana)
• Source Control and Continuous Integration technologies (Git, Jenkins, TeamCity,
Octopus, Azure DevOps)
• Keen interest in deployment pipelines and continuous delivery
• Strong communicator in English: able to read/write documentation effectively and
good verbal communication skills
• Extremely collaborative and considers the customer experience at every stage.